Entrepreneurs in Residence
Every academic year, the Pillsbury Institute invites successful entrepreneurs to the Ithaca campus through the Entrepreneurs in Residence program. The program enables students to learn through ongoing personal interaction with successful entrepreneurs. The entrepreneurs-in-residence meet one-on-one with students to help them with business development, networking, and career planning.
How it works
- Students interested in meeting with an entrepreneur-in-residence should sign up through StartupTree.
- Create an account – Students should create a StartupTree account.
- View StartupTree instructions (PDF, 344 KB)
- If you already have a StartupTree account, arrange to meet with EIRs by clicking their “meet with” buttons below.
- The events page provides information on when the entrepreneurs-in-residence will be on campus.
- Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bill Minnock ’79, MBA ‘83Retired Executive from Marriott International and Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Jacque RileyGlobal Hospitality Brand Marketing, Communications & Launch Strategies
If you are interested in participating as an entrepreneur-in-residence or if you have questions, contact email@example.com.