Entrepreneurs in Residence
Every academic year, the Pillsbury Institute invites successful entrepreneurs to the Ithaca campus through the Entrepreneurs in Residence program. The program enables students to learn through ongoing personal interaction with successful entrepreneurs. The Entrepreneurs in Residence meet one-on-one with students to help them with business development, networking, and career planning.
New This Year
- Students interested in meeting with an entrepreneur in residence should sign up through StartupTree.
- If you already have a StartupTree account, to meet with an entrepreneur, visit his or her page below, follow the signup button, and go to the mentorship tab.
- The events page provides information on when the entrepreneurs in residence will be on campus.
- Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Adam Kirsch '15 (ILR), MBA '16
- Blog - Cornell SHA (December 2015): SHA students mentored by Ken Fearn, noted entrepreneur and civic leader
- Blog - Cornell SHA (September 2015): Entrepreneurs in Residence: mentoring students with entrepreneurial dreams
If you are interested in becoming an entrepreneur in residence, please fill out the application form. If you have questions, contact Michelle Ciaschi for further information or complete the engagement form to learn about more opportunities for engagement with the Pillsbury Institute.