Advance your career in hospitality with a one-of-a-kind, twelve-month Ivy League master’s program, and prepare to be a leading force in the industry.
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Revenue Management
- Self-Directed Study
Learn from the largest full-time real estate faculty in the country in the premiere master’s program of its kind, and become an expert in real estate’s unique challenges and opportunities.
- International Real Estate
- Real Estate Consulting and Market Analysis
- Property, Asset, and Portfolio Management
- Development and Sustainability
- Real Estate Finance and Investments
- Independent Concentration
Regardless of your primary discipline, add an in-depth knowledge of real estate that will benefit you in any industry.
Pursue a career teaching hospitality management in an academic environment, conduct groundbreaking research in the field, and prepare to influence the next generation of hospitality leaders.