The Dean’s List recognizes academic achievement each semester.
- satisfactory completion of at least 12 credits for a letter grade
- no F, or U grades in the semester
- a semester GPA of 3.3 or better
- the Dean’s List designation does not allow for more than 25 percent of all students
- INC grades may be petitioned once the grade is changed an INC in HADM 4960 (Honors Thesis) is excluded
Note: The registrar will notify undergraduates students each semester as to what the prior year’s GPA cut off was of the upper quartile.
- a semester GPA of 3.7 or better
- the top 10 percent of all students are selected for the Dean’s List.
For all students, if you satisfy these criteria, you will receive a letter from the dean and a notation will be made on your official transcript.