Student Handbook

Cornell Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration Undergraduate Handbook

Each school or college at Cornell has its own policies and procedures. Use the handbooks together with other university resources to find the answers to your questions. If you have additional questions, please visit the Office of Student Services in 180 Statler Hall.

Recent Nolan School Handbooks

Use the handbook below that corresponds to your entry year to find information related to degree progress, grade computation, required courses, dean’s list criteria, academic integrity, and more.