Independent Study Projects

To enroll in an independent study, which may be conducted only with resident faculty members, students must submit a completed applications form to the Office of Student Services, 180 Statler Hall. The form must include an outline and faculty sponsor’s signature. University add/drop deadlines apply to independent study projects.

Note: Students are permitted to take up to 3 independent study credits toward SHA electives; any over 3 will be free electives only.