Grade Dispute

If you find yourself in a significant disagreement with your professor over a grade, you have options:

  1. Meet with your professor and try to resolve your differences.
  2. Seek the advice of your advisor to discuss your strategy for resolving the disagreement.
  3. Meet with the University’s Ombudsman, 118 Stimson Hall, 607.255.4321.