From Our Members
The “Member Perspectives” provide the most current legal analysis of judicial holdings and other legal issues, provided by the center’s member firms, which are leading legal, labor, and employment-related practices. Drawing on the expertise of the leading practitioners in the field, these documents offer analysis and commentary on the latest judicial opinions, new legislation and regulations, and issues affecting labor and employment in the hospitality industry. Multiple perspectives are available on many topic areas.
- Akerman LLP – HR Defense Blog
- Akerman LLP – WorkedUp Employment Law Podcasts
- Barnes and Thornburg Currents – Hot Topics in Employment Law
- Barnes and Thornburg Labor Relations – Current News and Practical Analysis
- Conn Maciel Carey – the Employer Defense Report Blog
- Epstein Becker Green Hospitality Labor & Employment Law Blog
- Proskauer NLRA Blog
- Taylor English HR Minute Blog
All hospitality publications are available at no cost and can be accessed through the School of Hotel Administration’s digital repository, Scholarly Commons.