In keeping with its mission to modernize the hospitality industry's employment relationships, the Cornell Center for Innovative Hospitality Labor and Employment Relations provides venues for the industry and academe to address key issues affecting labor relations in the hospitality industry.
The center has developed a long-running series of roundtables that focus on these critical issues, and produces other meetings and industry summits that focus on research-based findings.
Additionally, the center sponsors and participates in major industry conferences, including HR in Hospitality and ALIS Law. Student participation is an integral part of the center's event schedule.
- 1st Floor Statler Auditorium Atrium, 174 Statler Hall
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- The Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa, Phoenix, AZ
- 11:15 am - 12:30 pm
- Jones Day, 77 West Wacker Drive, Floor 35, Chicago, IL 60601
- All day
- Three Brickell City Centre 98 Southeast Seventh Street Suite 1100 Miami, FL 33131
- 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Silver Birch Suite, 5th Floor Tower, Ithaca, NY 14853
- Time TBA
- Georgetown University Law Center, 600 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20001
- All day