Welcome. Below is a series of links that provide newly admitted MMH students with easy access to information to help them prepare for their arrival in Ithaca. Please use this site often as you transition to Cornell and throughout your time in the MMH program.
Getting Ready Class of 2020
For new MMH students arriving August 2019, the first day of class is August 29, 2019. Mandatory orientation for all students begins on August 22 with a required orientation for all international students on August 21. More information will be sent in the coming months.
- MMH Manual Overview of program, faculty, policies for the class of 2019.
- To Do Checklist for New Graduate Students
- Activating Your NetID You will receive an email in April with instructions on how to activate your NetID.
- Computer Recommendations
Financing and Billing
- Tuition and Financing Opportunities
- Office of Student Aid
- Bursar's Office
- Loan Information
- Direct Deposit Information
- The Graduate School
- Student Essentials
- Office of Student Services (OSS)
- International Student & Scholars Office (ISSO)
- Cornell Health
MMH Requirements and Resources
- SHA Student Handbook
- MMH Academics
- MMH Career Guides
- Alumni Directory (CUWebLogin using CU NetID required)
Life in Ithaca