Below is a series of links that provide newly admitted MMH students with access to helpful information as they prepare for their arrival in Ithaca. Please use this site often as you transition to Cornell and throughout your time in the MMH program.
For new MMH students arriving August 2020, the first day of class is August 27, 2020. Mandatory orientation for all students begins the week before (dates will be sent to each student). Please see the university’s academic calendar for other dates you need to know.
- To Do Checklist for New Graduate Students
- Activating Your NetID You will receive an email in April with instructions on how to activate your NetID.
- Computer Recommendations
Financing and Billing
- Tuition and Financing Opportunities
- Office of Student Aid
- Bursar’s Office
- Loan Information
- Direct Deposit Information
- The Graduate School
- Student Essentials
- Office of Student Services (OSS)
- International Student & Scholars Office (ISSO)
- Cornell Health
MMH Requirements and Resources
- SHA Student Handbook
- MMH Academics
- MMH Career Guides
- Alumni Directory (CUWebLogin using CU NetID required)
Life in Ithaca