- This event has passed.
CIHLER Webinar: Navigating the Talent Disruption – Leveraging AI to Operate the Hotel of the Future
October 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Labor shortages continue to be a critical concern for the hospitality sector. How can technology help companies tackle these issues?
Join Professor David Sherwyn of Cornell’s Nolan School of Hotel Administration and Alexander Mirza, founder and CEO of Mogul Hotels, to discover how AI can help address the labor shortage and build human capital in service industries.
Mr. Mirza, the author of Talent Disruption, will share his company’s findings over the past five years addressing over 1.7 million talents and 800 hotels on the root causes of the labor shortage and provide validated solutions centered on AI-driven talent marketplaces. This is essential viewing for those working in the AI, hospitality, and service spaces.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create new models for employee ownership and profit sharing at the property level
- How a hybrid operating model may allow for talents to develop LLMs that support automation and robotics in the global hotel industry
- Ways to improve profit margins and develop a more productive and better compensated workforce that accelerates innovation in the customer experience
- Alexander Mirza, Founder and CEO, Mogul Hotels & Residences
- David Sherwyn ’86 (ILR), JD ’89, John and Melissa Ceriale Professor of Hospitality Human Resources, professor of law, and academic director of the Cornell Center for Innovative Hospitality Labor and Employment Relations, Cornell Nolan School of Hotel Administration