Robert Kwortnik, Jr.
- Associate Professor
- Services Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Leisure Cruise Industry
- Hospitality Marketing
- Experience Design and Marketing
- Digital and Social-Media Marketing
Cornell Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration
Rob Kwortnik, associate professor of services marketing, joined Cornell's faculty after earning his PhD in business administration from Temple University in 2003. He also earned a BA in journalism from Temple and an MBA from California State University, Northridge. Kwortnik's research focuses on consumer behavior in service contexts, with special attention to service experience management. He has published in the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Service Research, The International Journal of Research in Marketing, The Journal of Travel Research, Tourism Management, and the Cornell Hospitality Quarterly. He has been honored nine times as a Teacher of the Year by students at the Cornell School of Hotel Administration. Prior to his career in academics, Kwortnik held several professional positions in marketing and was a travel industry consultant. He is a recognized expert on the leisure cruise industry.
- HADM 4490/HADM 6490 - Integrated Marketing Communication and Digital Media
- HADM 4425/HADM 6425 - Introduction to the Global Leisure Cruise Industry
- HADM 7430 - Marketing Management for Services
- PhD Temple University, 2003
- MBA California State University, Northridge, 1994
- BA Temple University, 1987