- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Technology
- Employment Relations, Human Resources and Law
- Human Resources Management
- Management Communication
- Organizational Communication
Peggy Odom-Reed is a senior lecturer in the marketing and management communication area at the School of Hotel Administration, where she teaches courses in management communication. Currently, she serves as the course chair for HADM 3650–Persuasive Business Communication for Hospitality Leaders. She also is one of the founding faculty fellows for the Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures.
Odom-Reed earned a PhD in organizational communication from the Department of Communication at Cornell University, and has taught courses in leadership communication and organizational communication. Odom-Reed's research is focused on communication (social) networks, leadership, teams, and distributive collaborative work.
Odom-Reed has corporate experience in human resources at 3M Company. She also has offered leadership and communication coaching at Cornell University. With her strategic knowledge in this field, Odom-Reed is certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
- HADM 1650 - Business Writing for Hospitality Professionals
- HADM 3650 - Persuasive Business Communication for Hospitality Leaders
- Ph D Cornell University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, 2007
- MS Cornell University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, 1997
- BA University of West Florida, 1993