- Adjunct Assistant Professor
Cornell Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration
Paul Wagner is an adjunct assistant professor at the Cornell School of Hotel Administration, where he teaches business law. He is a graduate of Cornell University, where he also earned his juris doctor degree. He is a shareholder and CFO at the Stokes Wagner hospitality law practice.
- HADM 3870 - Business and Hospitality Law
- AEM 3200 - Business Law
- HADM 3880 - Law for Hotel Owners and Operators
- JD Cornell University, 1990
- BA Cornell University, 1986