- Assistant Professor
- Operations Management
- Machine Learning
- Hospitality and Services Design, Management and Operations
Cornell Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration
Meng Qi is an Assistant Professor of Operations, Technology, and Information Management at the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business. Her research interest is mainly about data-driven decision-making with uncertainty in operations management. Her research provides both methodologies and practical solutions combining tools and concepts from optimization, machine learning, and statistics. From an applications perspective, her research investigates practical problems in supply chain management and retail operations.
- Grigas, Paul; Qi, Meng; Shen, Zuo-Jun Max. "Integrated Conditional Estimation-Optimization" (in preparation).
- Qi, Meng; Shi, Yuanyuan; Qi, Yongzhi; Ma, Chenxin; Yuan, Rong; et al. "A Practical End-to-End Inventory Management Model with Deep Learning"Management Science.27pp (forthcoming).
- Qi, Meng; Cao, Ying; Shen, Zuo-Jun. "Distributionally Robust Conditional Quantile Prediction with Fixed Design"Management Science. 68.3 (2022): 1639-1658
- HADM 2011 - Hospitality Quantitative Analysis
- PhD University of California, Berkeley, 2022
- BS Tsinghua University, 2016