- Assistant Professor
- Behavioral Economics and Decision Research
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Technology
- Human Resource Management and Law
Professor Jamie Perry is an Assistant Professor of Management and Organizations. She teaches the core HR course and the elective Leading and Managing Teams.
Professor Perry's work spans the substantive fields of diversity, with a specific focus on understanding how diversity characteristics and distributional properties affects team and organizational effectiveness. Her research appears in academic journals such as Academy of Management Annals, American Psychologist, Group & Organization Management, and Psychological Bulletin.
Professor Perry joined Cornell University in 2014. She received her MA in Psychology and PhD in Organization Management from Rutgers University.
- Bezrukova, K.; Spell, C.S.; Perry, Jamie. "Violent splits or healthy divides? Coping with injustice through faultlines"Personnel Psychology. 63 (2010): 719-751
- Hall, Alison; Hall, Erika; Perry, Jamie. "Black and Blue: Exploring Racial Bias and Law Enforcement in the Killings of Unarmed Black Males"American Psychologist. 71.3 (2016): 175-186
- Bezrukova, Katerina; Spell, Chester; Perry, Jamie; Jehn, Karen. "A Meta-Analytical Integration of over 40 years of Research on Diversity Training Evaluation"Psychological Bulletin. 142.11 (2016): 1227-1274
- Roberson, Quinetta; Holmes IV, Oscar; Perry, Jamie. "Transforming Research on Diversity and Firm Performance: A Dynamic Capabilities Perspective"Academy of Management Annals. 11.1 (2017): 189-216
Awards and Honors
- Cornell Institute for Social Sciences Faculty Fellow (2019) Cornell Institute for Social Sciences
- Cornell Engaged Learning Faculty Fellow (2019) Cornell University
- S. Rains Wallace Dissertation Award for the best dissertation in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (2016) Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures Fellow (2019) Cornell University
- HADM 2810 - Human Resources Management
- HADM 4835/HADM 6835 - Leading and Managing Teams
- NRE 5170 - PhD Seminar in Micro Organizational Behavior
- PhD Rutgers Business School, Rutgers University, Newark & New Brunswick, 2014
- MA Rutgers University, Camden, 2009
- BS University of Houston, 2006