- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Technology
Adam Walden is a lecturer in management communication in the Cornell School of Hotel Administration. He teaches one of the school's freshman core courses (business writing), and an upper-division elective in intercultural communication.
Professor Walden earned an MBA with an emphasis in international business, and a bachelor of science degree in speech communication. Prior to teaching at Cornell he taught at Ithaca College and Westminster College.
Prior to entering academe, Professor Walden worked as a government international trade specialist. In this role he assisted U.S. businesses to expand abroad. He has studied and worked in China and Hungary.
Professor Walden's teaching and research interests include collaborative writing, technology, document design, and writing pedagogy.
- HADM 1650 - Business Writing for Hospitality Professionals
- HADM 4620 - Intercultural Communication in Global Business
- MBA Westminster College, 2010
- BS University of Utah, 2005