3. Charitable Giving
Marie Arrigo, MBA, CPA & Partner – EisnerAmper LLP
- Philanthropy in a COVID-19 Environment
- Charitable giving and the family legacy
- Charitable Giving Incentives under the CARES Act
- Charitable Lead Trusts
Join Corporate Valuation Advisors, Inc. (CVA) for a lively and informative discussion featuring valuation techniques and updates from Jim Volkman, Managing Director – Financial Valuation Services , Corporate Valuation Advisors, gift & estate planning strategies from Jerald (Jerry) David August, Esq., Partner – Fox Rothschild LLP and philanthropic planning from Marie Arrigo, MBA, CPA , Tax Partner, Co-Leader of the Family Offices Practice, EisnerAmper LLP. This webinar will address; valuation techniques, advantages and updates available in a market downturn, gift and estate planning strategies in a COVID -19 world and charitable giving perspectives, including; philanthropy in a COVID-19 environment, charitable giving and the family legacy, incentives & lead trusts.
1. Valuation techniques, Advantages and Updates Available in a Market Downturn
Jim Volkman – Corporate Valuation Advisors, Inc.
2. Gift and Estate Planning strategies in a COVID-19 World
Jerry August, Esq. Partner and Chair, International Tax and Wealth Planning Group- Fox Rothschild, LLP