- This event has passed.
CIHLER: Webinar from Deloitte Legal with Epstein Becker Green: COVID-19’s Impact on the Hospitality Industry
April 9, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDTFree
James J. Oh, Member of the Firm, will co-present “COVID-19’s Impact on the Hospitality Industry,” a webinar co-hosted by Epstein Becker Green and Deloitte Legal.
The hospitality industry faces tremendous challenges as cafés, bars, restaurants, hotels, and other establishments are forced to close or pursue delivery-based operations. During this virtual panel, Epstein Becker Green and Deloitte Legal will outline the global outlook for hospitality organizations, including business considerations, the widely varying levels of relief offered by the U.S. and international governments, and the tax implications that may arise.
The panel also includes:
- Michael Fuchs, Principal, Deloitte M&A and Human Capital Consulting
- Danielle Hawkins, Principal, Deloitte Consulting
- Andrew Lilley, Partner, Head of Employment Law, Deloitte Legal
- Nicolaas Vermandel, Global Employment & Benefits Leader, Deloitte Legal
- Moderated by: Anthony Campanelli, Partner, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services