- This event has passed.
CIHLER: Fox Rothschild Webinar: Moving Forward: Weathering the Storm
April 8, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed weaknesses in risk management strategies and business continuity plans for many construction companies. Learn how your company can weather the crisis, emerge intact and be more resilient in the evolving risk environment.
Sarah Biser, co-chair of Fox’s Construction Practice, will host the first in a series of presentations related to the construction industry. This insurance presentation will feature:
- Carl Bloomfield, Managing Director – New York, Graham Company
- CJ Mooney, ARM, Producer – NY Construction Practice Group, Graham Company
- COVID-19 and business interruption insurance – lessons learned
- Force majeure clauses and COVID-19 applicability
- Preparing for and insuring against increased cyberattacks, phishing and ransomware during a crisis
- 831(b) Captive – what is it, how does it work and is it a fit for my business?