- This event has passed.
CIHLER: The Failing Firm Antitrust Defense – How To Navigate Financially Troubled Mergers During a Pandemic
June 23, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Please join BakerHostetler for a complimentary webinar that will explore the antitrust issues merging firms may face when at least one of the firms is failing, flailing and/or in bankruptcy in the midst of a pandemic.
- Special HSR Filing Requirements for Bankruptcy Transactions
- Merger Trials in the Bankruptcy Court
- The Failing Firm Defense
- The Flailing Firm or Weakened Competitor Defense
- Failing and Flailing Firms: The Pandemic Effect
- Drafting Issues in the Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Carl W. Hittinger, BakerHostetler Antitrust and Competition national team leader
- Marc G. Schildkraut, former Assistant Director, Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Competition, and Partner, BakerHostetler Antitrust and Competition team
- Danyll W. Foix, Partner, BakerHostetler Antitrust and Competition team
- Ryan D. Gorsche, Partner, BakerHostetler Mergers and Acquisitions team
- Michael A. VanNiel, Partner, BakerHostetler Bankruptcy and Restructuring team