Cornell Hotel Society
The Cornell Hotel Society (CHS) is an engaged network of dynamic, imaginative leaders sharing tradition, friendship, passions, and ideas. CHS believes that Life is Service and is inspired to create enriching experiences for others, celebrating what it means to be a Hotelie for life.
Committed to creating the world’s most engaging network for industry-defining alumni, CHS is the official alumni organization of the Cornell Nolan School and the premier hospitality network created by alumni for alumni.
This dynamic network brings students and alumni many exciting benefits, including:
- Offering a meaningful platform for Hotelies to connect, share friendships, and further professional endeavors.
- Advancing the interests of the school, its students, and alumni worldwide—today and for generations to come.
- Supporting the next generation of industry leaders.
In 2019 CHS launched The CHS Lobby, a platform that brings members and chapters together in one place! The CHS Lobby is an exclusive networking platform created by CHS for Hotelies. As a member of THE CHS Lobby, you will be able to:
- Find events happening in your area and around the globe
- Stay in touch with old colleagues and make new ones using our mobile app and messaging features
- Read class notes to find out what your classmates are up to
- Follow your favorite Chapters to stay up-to-date on their latest news, updates, and events
- Find new job opportunities and recruit to fill positions
- Access discounted courses through eCornell for yourself and others
Click here to learn more about The CHS Lobby and to find out how to access it.