Teams, Power & Status, Conflict
Professor Jamie Perry is an assistant professor of human resources management and the Rachel Etess Green ’98 and Jason Green Faculty Fellow.
Professor Perry’s work focuses on team effectiveness, with an interest in how compositional factors and conflict influence team dynamics. Specifically, she explores how power and status impact interactions within the workplace and broader society. Her work has been published in academic journals such as Personnel Psychology, American Psychologist, Psychological Bulletin, and Academy of Management Annals. Professor Perry received the 2015 Rutgers Business School Academic Excellence Award. She is also the recipient of the 2016 Society of Industrial Organizational Psychology S. Rains Wallace Dissertation Award.
Professor Perry received her MA in psychology and PhD in organization management from Rutgers University.
Courses TaughtFall 2017
- HADM 2810 - Human Resources Management
- HADM 4835 - Leading and Managing Teams
- HADM 6835 - Leading and Managing Teams
- Ph D, Rutgers University, Rutgers Business School- Newark & New Brunswick
- MA, Rutgers University, The State University of New Jersey
- BS, University of Houston