- This event has passed.
CIHLER: Restructuring in Asia-Pacific in the age of Covid-19
September 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Legal practitioners from Australia, China, India, Japan, and Singapore will share their perspectives on key issues facing multinational employers required to make organizational changes in light of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 related laws, regulations and programs affecting the restructuring legal scheme
- Limitations or special provisions influencing economic dismissals
- Wage subsidies, salary reduction measures, work-sharing or other programs to avoid job losses
- COVID-19 restructuring experiences by country
- Major restructuring events — sectors, sizes, employee types
- Major legal challenges as well as challenges in public relations, governmental/political affairs, and labor relations
- Lessons learned and best practices
Jackson Lewis P.C.
New York, New York
Clyde & Co Clasis, Singapore
Harmers Workplace Lawyers, Australia
Atsumi & Sakai, Japan
Zhong Lun, China