- This event has passed.
CIHLER: Reopening the Workplace: Strategies and Tips for Unionized Employers
May 5, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm EDT
Please join us for part two of our five-part webinar series focusing on labor-management relations in the time of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This 45-minute presentation will cover returning to the workplace and what labor-management challenges employers can expect to face.
Topics will include:
- Effectively invoking management rights to meet business and safety needs
- Dealing with union health and safety committees and representatives
- Aligning staffing levels and work hours to promote social distancing
- Incentivizing sustained attendance levels
- Responding to union pay demands, requests for information, and work stoppage threats
- Negotiating special MOAs or MOUs to deal with COVID-19 issues