- This event has passed.
CIHLER: Reopening The Workplace: Key Considerations For UK Employers
May 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am EDT
As jurisdictions contemplate lifting pandemic-related workplace restrictions, employers must proactively plan for an array of challenges related to reopening or expanding operations. Join partners Matthew Howse, Pulina Whitaker, Louise Skinner, Lee Harding, from the Morgan Lewis London office, for a webinar covering key considerations and practical implementation steps for employers.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Compliance with local directives and industry-specific requirements
- Social distancing plans
- Screening protocols and safety measures
- Tracking and reporting employees infected with COVID-19
- Whistleblowing and litigation risk
- Pandemic preparedness and business continuity plans
- Reintegrating staff, including from furlough and home-working
- Planning and implementing individual and collective redundancy consultation
- The role of trade unions and other employee bodies
- Review of policies and contracts, including remuneration and annual leave issues
- The importance of culture to successful workplace reintegration