- This event has passed.
CIHLER: Heroes and Villains: Anticipating, Navigating, and Responding to the PR and HR Challenges Arising out of the Pandemic
June 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am EDT
As jurisdictions contemplate lifting pandemic-related workplace restrictions, employers must proactively plan for an array of challenges related to reopening or expanding operations. Join us for a webinar covering key considerations and practical implementation steps for employers.
- The new normal – how policy is likely to take shape and how the government and businesses can prepare
- The new workplace – how to prepare for the legal and communications challenges of reintegrating people into a new, socially distant work environment and/or moving to a remote first workforce
- Changing support – how to prepare for legal and communications challenges related to the phasing out of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, and what it might mean for your employees. We will also discuss how to handle the difficult process of restructuring, which some organisations are having to do
- Changing perceptions – a look into how the public’s perceptions of business, and whether they are doing the right thing, is changing
- Other legal, HR, and communications challenges during this unprecedented time