- This event has passed.
CIHLER: California Employment Law in a Time of Pandemic
April 2, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
California employers face unique challenges in complying with applicable legal mandates and best practices in response to COVID-19.
This webinar will focus on interpreting these issues specifically for companies with employees in California.
Thursday, April 2, 2020
12:00 – 1:30 pm PT
3:00 – 4:30 pm ET
Topics will include:
- Shelters in place and remote work considerations
- Best practices for continued on-site work (where permitted)
- Paid time off (PTO/vacation/sick)
- FFCRA for California employers
- California furloughs/layoffs
- Barbara MillerPartner, Orange County
- Melinda RiechertPartner, Silicon Valley
- Michael SchlemmerPartner, Silicon Valley