- This event has passed.
CIHLER: Back to Business Interdisciplinary Webinar "Reimagining the New Normal: Back to Business 4.0"
September 17, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Davis & Gilbert will be hosting the next webinar with an interdisciplinary line-up of attorneys focusing on updates, recommendations and strategies that employers should consider in a workplace changed by the pandemic and the seismic events of 2020.
As part of the firm’s continued commitment to apprising our clients and friends of best practices and avoidable risks, the webinar will focus on recent and foreseen trends as companies continue to favor remote environments and the related operating risks, and other key legal developments stemming from the pandemic.
Q&A Designed by You:
Davis & Gilbert values partnership and we like to consider ourselves as part of your team. In this session, we want to be able to answer your questions and address the challenges that are facing your industry and employees as COVID-19 continues to deter “business as usual.”
When RSVP-ing to the webinar, please submit a question in the space provided. This will allow our panelists to do their best to address the specific issues and topics that are most timely and relevant to your business objectives today and in the future.
In Back to Business 4.0, we will be covering the latest updates in the following areas:
Benefits & Compensation
- Cybersecurity for retirement plans
- Voluntary early retirement programs to reduce workforce
- Adopting information technology practices and procedures to the virtual or remote office
- Cybersecurity and phishing scams exacerbated by the remote work environment
- Responding to a security incident
- Remote work considerations with regards to overtime, expense reimbursements, intermittent child care obligations and accommodations
- Travel advisory and other COVID-19 legislative guidance updates
- Recent court decision that extends coverage to furloughed employees under the federal sick time law
- “Caregiver” discrimination and retaliation claims resulting from adverse employment action