C&I: Reopening European Hotels: The Recovery and Investment Landscape
September 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
The effects of the coronavirus vary across continents, countries, states, industries, income levels, and consumer groups. As a result, hotel reopenings, economic recovery, and investment opportunities will differ across continents, countries, and customer segments.
In this webinar, we will focus on Europe and hear from three prominent leaders in the European lodging industry. Among the topics we will discuss are reopening strategies, which customer segments will come back first and why, what the recovery may look like, potential hotel investment opportunities, valuations and underwriting in the context of various components of the European lodging market structure, and country-specific government policies.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The characteristics of the European lodging market structure, types of operating contracts and agreements, and government regulations
- Factors that impact reopening and the decision process leading up to it
- Which guest and hotel segments are expected to bounce back more quickly and why
- Hotel investment opportunities, valuations, and underwriting
Linda Canina, Professor, Cornell School of Hotel Administration; Adam Maclennan, Managing Director, PFK hotelexpertsLtd.; Kimberly Coari, Vice President, Hilton; Cody Bradshaw. Managing Director & Global Head, Hotel Asset Management-Starwood Capital Group.
- September 29
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Event Tags:
- Centers & Institutes, CHR, In Partnership
- Venue Name:
CIHLER: 19th Annual Labor & Employment Law Roundtable
CHR: The Health Trust Factor: Embracing Healthcare Principles in Hospitality
CIHLER/PIHE/CHR: Robots Really CAN Provide Service: A discussion of the capabilities and limitations – Session 1