- This event has passed.
C&I: Recovery by the Numbers: What to Expect in the Lodging Industry
September 15 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT
The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically impacted the global economy, and one of the hardest-hit sectors is the travel industry. Nearly every aspect of the industry – from supply/demand dynamics to pricing and key markets – has been affected. While the past six months have been challenging, there is still much uncertainty about what might come next. How and when the lodging industry will recover remains very much unknown, but there are already some promising signs that things are bouncing back.
In this session, five lodging industry veterans will share their experiences thus far and take a close look at the road ahead, offering insights into the recoveries already underway in some sectors as well as strategies for how other sectors can successfully weather this unprecedented storm.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Which factors are influencing recovery across market segments and geographical locations
- Why some segments are recovering more quickly than others
- What we know and don’t yet know about the challenges the industry will continue to face
- Short- and long-term strategies required to maintain sufficient cash flows from the perspectives of owners, operators, and lenders
- September 15
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Tags:
- Centers & Institutes, CHR, In Partnership
- Venue Name:
C&I: Reopening European Hotels: The Recovery and Investment Landscape
CIHLER: 19th Annual Labor & Employment Law Roundtable
CHR: The Health Trust Factor: Embracing Healthcare Principles in Hospitality