- This event has passed.
C&I: Operational Control of Casinos- Reopening In the Age of Coronavirus
June 18, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
With many casinos already reopened and an increasing number of gaming establishments plotting their path toward reopening in the coming weeks, strong operational policies and procedures will be of paramount importance. This webinar will focus on various aspects of casino operations and how management intends to ensure proper operational control.
Our panelists will discuss their concerns and plans for maintaining the health and safety of casino employees and patrons on the gaming floor. Panelists will also address the ways in which they are leveraging technology to support these plans. In addition, we will discuss how reopening efforts have proceeded in Las Vegas and elsewhere.
What You’ll Learn
- How seasoned professionals have planned for casino reopening efforts
- Specific operational strategies for maintaining worker and player safety across the full range of gaming operations
- What types of technology can be leveraged to support casino reopening efforts
- Potential operational stress points in the reopening process and best practices for maintaining operational excellence during reopening periods
- How reopened casinos are doing from an operational standpoint
Speakers will include Alex Koch ‘04, Vice President, Eureka Casinos; Julia Greenman ‘03, Executive Director, Cornell School of Hotel Administration; Marc Falcone, President and Chief Financial Officer, Sightline Payments LLC; and Michael Paz, Assistant Professor – Accounting, Cornell School of Hotel Administration.