- This event has passed.
CHR: The Future of Travel: Post COVID-19
June 24, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
As part of our ongoing What the Future series, join us for a complimentary webinar as we explore near future patterns, data and consumer behaviors that will shape the recovery of the travel and hospitality sectors. We’ll discuss trends in business and leisure travel and impacts on customer loyalty programs and financial services and more. We’ll also present exclusive new data and research and talk through the implications on what will undoubtedly be an uneven recovery.
This session will feature a keynote by Roger Dow, President and CEO of the U.S. Travel Association on the state of the travel business. Then, Oscar Yuan, President of Ipsos Strategy3 will have a “fireside chat” with Laura Motta, Editorial Director for The Points Guy, followed by a panel discussion with:
- Rob Gard, Director, PR & Communications, Destination Madison
- Chekitan Dev, Professor, School of Hotel Administration, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Mike Bellmont, Senior Vice President, US Senior Client Officer, Ipsos
You will leave this webinar with:
- Actionable data;
- Fresh, targeted perspectives;
- Big questions that will guide your further discussions