Labor Relations in Hospitality Roundtable
The Cornell Institute for Hospitality Labor and Employment Relations is pleased to continue to sponsor the opportunity for Cornell students in the HA4810/ILR4060 class to conduct their own roundtable in partnership with a limited number of invited leading industry experts as part of their academic studies.
Topics to be Discussed
- Automation: What are unions doing with the changing world of work?
- Airbnb: A hotel industry disrupter, can unions and management work together to held the industry and its employees?
- the Trump Administration and a new NLRB: How will it affect the hospitality industry, what changes will we see to joint employer, micro units, quick elections, and card check?
- Michael D'Angelo (Hyatt Hotels Corporation)
- Emma Ellsworth (UNITEHERE!)
- Marcos Escobar (UNITEHERE!)
- Joseph Farelli (PITTA LLP)
ILR Conference Center, King Shaw Hall, Ithaca, NY 14850
Event Related Files: