The Foodservice Profit Chain: A Pathway to Revenue Optimization - NEW!
||School of Hotel Administration
||(June 27 - 29, 2019)
||Course Cost US$2895.00
This course takes an analytical approach to the management of foodservice operations. Through the integration of service process management, guest process management, menu development, financial analysis, and technology, participants will develop and enhance their ability improve the marketing, operational, and financial elements of a foodservice operations with a shared emphasis on tactical and strategic issues.
Participants will enhance their existing management skills and competencies necessary to improve their ability to manage complex food and beverage operations. Using case study, class discussion, and breakout groups, participants will further develop their analytical and problem-solving skills surrounding operational, marketing, and financial matters. These learning activities will lead to the development of approaches to better understand the market in which the participants operate in and the key competitive elements that drive their successes as restaurant operators and service providers.
- Market and trends analysis
- Food and beverage menu development and analysis
- Menu pricing techniques for food and beverage programs
- Guest service management analysis
- Understanding, developing, and enhancing social media strategies
- Mobile and table-top technology uses and current developments
- Data analysis software used to automate decision making
- Strategies for service process development and enhancement
- Understanding your company’s mission and vision and developing metrics to ensure you execute it successfully
- Alex Susskind, Professor of Operations, Technology and Information Management, School of Hotel Administration
*Those who have previously completed “Foodservice Management” or Advanced Foodservice Management should not enroll in this course due to significant overlap of course material.
This course is part of these certifications
Full PDP Course Schedule