In this course, you will evaluate your brand and define actions you can take to enhance your brand’s performance. You will start by exploring the elements that make some brands great, why some brands garner premium consideration, and, as appropriate, how to improve a brand. You will work to create a great brand purpose and learn how to monitor the market to support the longevity of your brand by analyzing the impact of trends on your brand.
You will also assess and strengthen your brand's mission, vision, and values. By the end of this course, you will have a strong vision, mission, a list of values for your brand and strategies to propel your brand forward.
Who Should Take This Course
This course is appropriate for marketers, brand managers, communications professionals, business leaders and executives, PR professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Develop a plan to maximize your brand’s volume, price, satisfaction, and repurchase premiums
- Analyze market trends to identify the most significant challenges and opportunities for your brand
- Assess your brand readiness to address market challenges and opportunities
- Define the building blocks of brand purpose: vision, mission, and values
- Chekitan Dev, Professor, School of Hotel Administration
Course Cost US$769
Hours to Complete Course: 10.0
CEUS earned 1.0
This course is part of one or more online certificates:
|Course Start Dates||Add course to cart button|
|October 21, 2020||Add to Cart|
|November 4, 2020||Add to Cart|
|December 16, 2020||Add to Cart|
|January 27, 2021||Add to Cart|
|March 10, 2021||Add to Cart|
|April 21, 2021||Add to Cart|
|June 2, 2021||Add to Cart|
|July 14, 2021||Add to Cart|
|August 25, 2021||Add to Cart|
|October 6, 2021||Add to Cart|
|November 17, 2021||Add to Cart|
|December 29, 2021||Add to Cart|