- Strategic Personal Financial Planning
Paul Strebel is a practicing CPA, CFP, and a partner at The Strebel Planning Group in Ithaca. A lecturer at the Cornell School of Hotel Administration, he earned his Certified Financial Planner designation in 1985 and his BBA in accounting from Adelphi University in 1986. That same year, Strebel joined the public accounting firm of Arthur Andersen as an income tax practitioner. In 1989, he accepted the position of corporate tax manager for a large international corporation. He has also worked over seven years in the hotel industry, including a position as front office manager at The New York Statler Hotel in NYC, after receiving his AAS in hotel management from the State University of NY at Delhi. In 2006, The Strebel Planning Group was recognized for outstanding service, and continuous commitment and dedication to the Tompkins County community, and was honored with the David R. Strong Memorial Small Business of the Year Award. Strebel has taught at the Hotel School since 2003.
- HADM 1210 - Financial Accounting
- HADM 2230 - Financial Accounting Principles
- CPA Adelphi University, 1991
- BBA School of Business Administration, Adelphi University, 1986
- CFP Institute of Financial Planning, Adelphi University, 1985