Madeline King Kneeland
- Assistant Professor
Madeline King Kneeland is an assistant professor of strategy at the School of Hotel Administration and a management and organization area faculty member in the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business. She earned a PhD in management from New York University’s Stern School of Business and a bachelor's degree in psychology and art history from Williams College.
Professor Kneeland’s research spans strategy and organizational theory and answers questions related to social networks, network dynamics, and innovation. Her dissertation examined how intra-firm network dynamics impact individual level performance in the context of a law firm. Another stream of her research explores how individuals and firms are able to create unusual and technologically distant innovation.
- HADM 4432/HADM 6432 - Advanced Topics in Strategic Management
- HADM 9981 - Hospitality Graduate Research Seminar
- HADM 4410 - Strategic Management
- PhD New York University, 2019
- PhM New York University, 2018
- BA Williams College, 2011