Giuseppe Pezzotti is a senior lecturer at the School of Hotel Administration, where he has taught courses in restaurant operations management since 1984. After being awarded first prize at the Italian Hotel School, Pezzotti held positions on luxury liners of both the Italian Line and Swedish American Line, at several hotels and restaurants in Europe and in the United States. In addition to his teaching responsibilities, he has conducted numerous executive education seminars worldwide for the School of Hotel Administration and Cornell University. In the early '90s he participated in a major project for American Express to evaluate restaurant service standards; has conducted training and evaluated restaurant service standards in major projects for AAA and ExxonMobil; and is an expert on service and business etiquette and protocol, and restaurant operations.
- HADM 4301/HADM 6301 - Restaurant Entrepreneurship
- HADM 4370 - Seminar in Quality Brewing and Fine Beer
- HADM 4990 - Undergraduate Independent Study
- HADM 4310 - Wine and Food Pairing Principles and Promotion
- MPS Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration, 1996
- BS Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration, 1984
- Diploma Italian Hotel School, Viareggio, 1971