- Hotelie Entrepreneurs An entrepreneurship organization in the School of Hotel Administration that helps students to express new business ideas and to experiment with ways to implement them.
- CHC Hospitality Consultants A hospitality consulting club on the Cornell campus that provides students with an opportunity to apply academic concepts to case studies and actual consulting projects..
Organizations for Entrepreneurs
- BR Legal A joint program between the Cornell University Law School and the Johnson Graduate School of Management, which allows the law school students, under the supervision of mentoring lawyers, to provide legal services to startup companies.
- BR Venture Fund An early-stage venture capital fund operated by the Johnson Graduate School of Management MBA students.
- Cornell CoFoundersLab A partnership between Entrepreneurship at Cornell and CoFoundersLab, which provides the Cornell University community with a cost-free means to find a cofounder or business partner.
- Cornell Angel Network A service that brings together new businesses that are either "Cornell Startups" or "Cornellian Startups" with "Cornell Angels" interested in investing in new businesses related to Cornell.
- Cornell Entrepreneur Network The Cornell University professional business network.
- Cornell Startup List A repository of Cornell Startups available to Cornell University students, faculty, and alumni entrepreneurs.
- e-Clips A video collection of interviews with leaders in business, government, and nonprofits.
- eLab A collaboration between Entrepreneurship at Cornell and Student Agencies, eLab is an intense student business accelerator.
- Entrepreneurship at Cornell A Cornell University program for connecting entrepreneurship on campus.
- GroundBreaker A disintermediated marketplace for real estate investments, which can connect sponsors directly with investors without using a middleman.
- Ithaca Venture Community A grassroots volunteer group that brings together student and professional entrepreneurs in Ithaca for networking and growth opportunities.
- Life Changing Labs A nonprofit organization that supports Cornell University’s student entrepreneurs.
- Mentors in Virtual Residence A group of business professionals and service providers who offer feedback on businesses and business ideas to the Cornell University community.
- New York State Small Business Development Center A business assistance organization that provides management and technical assistance to startup and existing businesses in New York.
- PopShop A collaboration between Entrepreneurship at Cornell and Student Agencies, PopShop is a space for exchange and chance encounters, and a launch pad for startups and conversations.
- Rev: Ithaca Startup Works A business incubator developed in partnership with New York state, and Cornell University, Ithaca College, and Tompkins Cortland Community College.
- StartUp NY A New York state initiative that encourages collaborations between universities and businesses.
- Center for Technology Licensing The technology transfer office of Cornell University that manages Cornell technologies from Cornell’s Ithaca campus, Weill Cornell Medical Colleges, Cornell Tech, and the New York tate Agricultural Experiment Station in Geneva.