Cornell CUHK Regional Real Estate Competition, Asia
Inaugural Cornell CUHK Regional Real Estate Competition, Asia
October 7-8, 2018
The Center for Real Estate and Finance (CREF) at Cornell University and the Center for Hospitality and Real Estate Research at the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) are proud to present the inaugural Cornell CUHK Regional Real Estate Competition, Asia on October 7-8, 2018 in Hong Kong.
The competition will represent undergraduate student teams from leading universities throughout Asia.
Student teams will be presented with a real estate case study and have five days to prepare their analysis, recommendations, and presentation of the case. The case will be based on an actual Asian real estate transaction. Moreover, judges will be Asia based and the presentation will be conducted in English.
Three winners will be selected to receive an automatic invitation to the Cornell International Real Estate Case Competition (CIRECC) in New York City on November 12-13, 2018. Monetary awards will be issued to the winning teams for their trip to New York City to participate in the CIRECC. The competition is sponsored by K. Wah International Holdings Limited.
For more information on the competition, contact Cristina Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating Universities include:
- Central University of Finance and Economics
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Konkuk University
- National Chengchi University
- Renmin University of China
- Tarumanagara University
- University of Hong Kong
Industry Judges include:
- Joseph Chan - Managing Director of Investments, Gaw Capital Partners
- Yun Choi, MMH ’07 - Senior Vice President, Director Seoul Office Portfolio & Asset Mgmt - Asia Pacific, Heitman
- Michael Dang, MMH ’07 – President, Anpha Holdings
- Jeffrey Green, SHA ’01 - Executive Director, Real Estate M&A, Ernst & Young
- Daisuke Kitta, SHA ’02 - Head of Real Estate Japan, Senior Managing Director, The Blackstone Group
- Elizabeth Kok - Director and Senior Advisor, Swire Properties Ltd.
- Patrick P.H. Kwok, P ’13 - Executive Director, Henderson Land Development Company Limited
- Charles Lam - Managing Director of Real Estate, Baring Private Equity Asia
- Oliver Lam - Chief Financial Officer, K. Wah International Holdings Limited
- Lok Law - Director of Real Estate Finance, The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Shane Taylor - Regional Head of Strategy and Research - Asia Pacific, CBRE Global Investors
- Justin Wai, SHA ’06 - Managing Director, The Blackstone Group