Third Annual WX Panel Discussion
Together with WX: New York Women Executives in Real Estate, the center hosted the third annual WX Panel Discussion. Women professionals in the industry discussed their experiences in a business predominately populated by men. Nearly 30 students, both men and women, attended the event. This year, the panel included a two more recent alumna who shared their experiences after just a few years in the workforce. Both the panelists and students enjoyed an informal reception after the discussion.
• Ana Bertuna, Project Executive, Tishman Speyer
• Cheryl Boyer '87, Chief Operating Officer, Fulcrum Hospitality
• Ellen Brown '88, Executive Vice President, Acquisitions & Development, Denihan
• Liz Warmingham '14, Investment Analyst, Prudential Mortgage Capital
• Amy Yao '13, Analyst, Tactical Direct Investments Group, J.P. Morgan Asset Management-Global Real Assets