Connecting with REMAC
Members of the Real Estate Minor Alumni of Cornell (REMAC) traveled to campus for a meet-and-greet and a panel discussion hosted by CREC. The event offered students an opportunity to inquire about the job search process and to gain perspectives from those who had recently gone through it. The panelists also discussed the development of the Park Lane Hotel in New York City, from acquisition to disposition. The young alumni on the panel represented different areas of real estate and shared their viewpoints on the case.
Members of the panel were:
- Daniel Mann ’11 – Associate, Silverfern Real Estate Partners
- Nick Mellis ’11 – Associate, Hotel Capital Advisors
- David Rochefort ’10 – Associate, AJ Capital Partners / Graduate Hotels
- Justin Hauser ’11 – Analyst, Related Companies
- Eric Fisher ’10 – Corporate Operations Manager, Pyramid Hotel Group