The Cornell Institute for Food and Beverage Management (CIFBM) relies solely on the contributions from individuals and organizations to fund its programs and mission. Please consider supporting the CIFBM and its initiatives with an online gift or through one of the unique engagement opportunities below. For more information, please contact academic director, Alex Susskind.
- Naming the institute: $10,000,000
- Naming academic director: $1 million or $35,000/year
- Advisory board membership (pending approval): $30,000/year (suggested three-year commitment)
Support the Educational Mission
- Roundtables: $2,500 – $10,000/event
- Student travel: $1,000 – $15,000/year
- Networking programs and events: $2,500/event