Hotel Ezra Cornell announces speakers
The 89th Annual Hotel Ezra Cornell proudly presents the first of its confirmed speakers for the conference being held March 20-23, 2014:
• Abby Murtagh, Executive Director, Food & Beverage, The New York Palace
• Beth Scott, Vice President Global Products, Hilton Worldwide
• Brian Wansink, Author and Professor of Marketing, Cornell University
• Mitchell Davis, Executive Vice President, The James Beard Foundation
• Victor Tiffany, Senior Vice President of Hospitality, Seminole Tribe of Florida
These leading speakers, and many others, will connect with program participants through a comprehensive weekend centered on this year’s theme, Food for Thought. They will discuss the role of our industry and our government to produce, source, and prepare healthy food as the United States strives to be a healthier nation.
To learn more about the 89th Hotel Ezra Cornell and how you can become part of the tradition, please visit www.hotelezracornell.com. And stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter for more information. We hope to see you there!
Register for HEC 89.