Cornell/AH&LA Women in Senior Leadership Lunch and Panel
An all-star line-up of female executives in the hospitality and travel industry is slated to participate in an upcoming panel, co-presented by SHA and the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA).
Please join us for the Cornell/AH&LA Women in Senior Leadership Lunch and Panel on Monday, March 31, 2014 from 12:30 – 2:30 pm at the Willard InterContinental in Washington, DC. The panel, “Predicting the Game Changers in the Global Hospitality and Travel Industry” will be moderated by Cathy Enz, Ph.D., Lewis G. Schaeneman, Jr. Professor of Innovation & Dynamic Management, Cornell School of Hotel Administration and include the following speakers:
- Ellen Brown ’88, Executive Vice President of Acquisitions & Development, Denihan Hospitality Group
- Kristin Campbell JD ’87, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Hilton Worldwide
- Debbie Marriott Harrison P ’14, Global Officer Culture and Business Councils, Marriott International, Inc.
- Kate Henriksen ’96, Senior Vice President, RLJ Lodging Trust
- Christie Hicks, Senior Vice President, Starwood Sales Organization, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.
The cost is $40 for Cornell alumni and AH&LA members and $55 for non-alumni/members. Click here to register.
Event sponsors are the Cornell Hotel Society Washington DC/Baltimore chapter, Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt, STR, Willard InterContinental Hotel, and Wyndham Worldwide. To partner with Cornell on this event or if you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Macera at email@example.com.