- This event has passed.
CIHLER: Wigdor LLP- Ask a NY Employment Lawyer- Your COVID-19 Questions Answered
May 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Friday, repeating until May 29, 2020
The global coronavirus pandemic has dramatically disrupted our way of life, and each day produces more questions than answers. This weekly “Ask-Me-Anything” is your opportunity to chat with New York-based employment lawyers about how to navigate changes to the employment landscape during the COVID-19 crisis.
Every Friday from 1:00pm-2:30pm EDT on YouTube Live, one of our experienced attorneys at Wigdor LLP will be answering questions and providing guidance about your employment rights during these difficult times.
Topics addressed may include:
* Changes to unemployment insurance benefits in New York;
* Changes to New York’s paid sick leave law;
* Employment rights for independent contractors and freelancers;
* Requests for reasonable accommodations;
* Layoffs, reductions in force, and other changes in employment status;
* Childcare accommodations for working parents;
* What to do if you’re being sexually harassed by a coworker online;
* And other workplace issues
We are all in this together. Let us support each other as we overcome these challenging circumstances.
Disclaimer: the information provided in this video is for informational purposes only and is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice. The information provided in this video shall not be construed as an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. If you have any questions about the information provided in this video, you may contact us at (212) 257-6800 or by email at email@example.com and we would be happy to speak with you. Prior results to not guarantee similar outcomes.