December 2018 Graduation
SHA Celebratory Breakfast and University Recognition Events
To be completed by SHA December graduation candidates:
- Application to Graduate by November 9
- Cap and Gown Rental by November 15 (link and more information to be available closer to the event)
- RSVP for the SHA Graduation Celebratory Breakfast by December 7
- RSVP for the university recognition ceremony by December 13
Event Schedule: Saturday, December 15, 2018
School of Hotel Administration Celebratory Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Statler Hotel, Carrier Ballroom, Second Floor
The School of Hotel Administration is pleased to invite you and your family to a special celebratory breakfast and Hotel School Recognition Ceremony with Dean Kate Walsh.
A slideshow montage of the graduation candidates will be shown during breakfast, followed by the Hotel School ceremony. Each student will be recognized and professionally photographed shaking hands with Dean Walsh during this ceremony.
You must RSVP for the SHA Graduation Celebratory Breakfast by noon, December 7.
* Please note: there is a separate RSVP for the university event.
University Recognition Ceremony (all colleges)
10:00 a.m. – noon
- 9:00 a.m.: Guests may begin arriving at Barton Hall
- 9:15 – 9:30 a.m.: Students register and assemble in Barton Hall
- 10:00 – 11:15 a.m.: Recognition Event in Barton Hall
- 11:15 a.m. – noon: Coffee Reception in Barton Hall
There is no limit to the number of guests who may attend, and there are no tickets for this event. For complete details (including cap/gown rental and pickup) please refer to the University Commencement website.