Parents, guardians, and family members are also part of the Cornell community. You all have vital roles to play in helping to create an even more caring, supportive, and healthful environment for your college student. We look forward to partnering with you on your student’s academic journey at Cornell.
Make Reservations Now
Because Ithaca is a small community, it is wise to make travel plans early for Orientation, and for other large university events. Visit Ithaca provides comprehensive travel and lodging information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please consult our FAQ for some suggestions about effective ways to interact with your student.
Information and Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Nolan School Student Handbook
- Cornell Courses of Study
- Nolan School Student Advising
- Cornell Student Disability Services
- Postgraduate Employment Statistics
Health and Safety
- Cornell Health: For Parents and Guardians
- Cornell University Police (for info and general assistance, call 607.255.1111)
- Cornell Health (for urgent communication, call 607.255.5155)