Directions: Students must complete a combination of 15 credit hours to satisfy the concentration requirements. Two (2) courses must be from the required-courses area, and then depending on intended specialization, students can fulfill the remaining credits from courses listed from the required, revenue management specialization, or operations management specialization areas.
Be sure to check the Course and Time Roster prior to each semester to confirm the course is being offered. The list below is just an estimate. Please contact Professor Anderson to discuss the specific courses that will fulfill the requirements of your concentration.
Note: Deviations from these requirements must be approved by the concentration advisor.
Revenue Management Specialization
- HADM 3740 - Fundamentals of Database Management and Data Analysis (3 credits)
- HADM 4460 - Hospitality Pricing and Analysis (3 credits)
- HADM 4470 - Managing Hospitality Distribution (3 credits)
- HADM 4760 - Visual Basic for Applications: End-User Programming (3 credits)
- HADM 6770 - Advanced Business Modeling (seven-week course, 2 credits)
- HADM 6010 - Data Driven Analytics (3 credits)
- HADM 6110 - Negotiations in the Hospitality Industry (3 credits)
- HADM 6990 - Graduate Independent Research (1 to 4 credits)
- NBA 6390 - Data Driven Marketing (1 credit)
Operations Management Specialization
- HADM 3350 - Restaurant Management (3 credits)
- HADM 4301 - Restaurant Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- HADM 4340 - Catering and Special Events Management (3 credits)
- HADM 4510 - Restaurant Development (3 credits)
- HADM 4530 - Foodservice Facilities Design (4 credits)
- HADM 6020 - Spa and Spa Hotel and Resort Development and Management (3 credits)
- HADM 6030 - Quality Systems and Processes (3 credits)
- HADM 6090 - Airline Service and Management (3 credits)
- HADM 6310 - Case Studies in Restaurant Management (3 credits)