You can track your progress toward meeting your degree requirements online at:
Core Courses (number of credits in parentheses)
Accounting; Finance; Real Estate Development: (12 Credits)
- HADM 1210 - Financial Accounting
- HADM 2210 - Managerial Accounting
- HADM 2220 - Finance
- HADM 3210 - Principles of Hospitality Real Estate
Employment Relations; HR; Law: (9 Credits)
- HADM 1150 - Organizational Behavior and Leadership Skills
- HADM 2810 - Human Resources Management
- HADM 3870 - Business and Hospitality Law
Food and Beverage Management: (7 Credits)
Information Systems: (3 Credits)
Management Communication: (6 Credits)
Operations: (12 Credits)
- HADM 1350 - Introduction to Hotel Operations
- HADM 1360 - Introduction to Foodservice Management
- HADM 2010 - Hospitality Quantitative Analysis
- HADM 3010 - Service Operations Management
Properties Development and Management: (6 Credits)
Services Marketing: (6 Credits)
Strategy: (3 Credits)
|First-Year Writing Seminar (FWS)||3**|
Note: Physical education does not count toward your total credit hours earned for graduation.
Note: All core courses must be taken for a letter grade. SHA electives also must be taken for a letter grade unless only offered on an S-U basis (such as HADM 4300).
See: Satisfactory-Unsatisfactory Grades
* A minimum of 14 credits, 3000-level or higher, in SHA.
** A minimum of 18 credits, to be taken outside SHA. 3 of these 18 credits must be FWS.
*** A minimum of 24 credits, to be taken either in or outside SHA.